Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Intro

On March 16th, I'm turning 21. To document my 21st year of life, I'm going to keep a photo diary. It is something that I've wanted to do for awhile and now seems like as good a time as any.

Photography is something that I've always enjoyed, but I'm not claiming that I'm extremely good at it. This photo diary is really a project for me, which just happens to be out there for the world to see. I might end up with some really amazing photographs and some that really suck and I'm okay with that. Many of the photos that I take will be of the same people and the same places because those are the things that make up my life. I'm sure there will be days when I feel like I can't find anything that I think is worth taking a picture of, but there will still be a picture... of something. I would love to post every day but know that's not always possible, I will try my best.

I hope this turns out as interesting as I think it will.

"So take too many pictures, laugh too hard, and love like you've never been hurt, because every minute you spend mad or upset is a minute of happiness that you'll never get back." -Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Your outlook on life at 21 is awesome. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!U R so right because every second that passes is a memory and u may never know just how special that moment can be in ur life one day. Keep up ur good outlook on life. God bless u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete